1. Completed application form (provided and completed at the time of lodgment)
2. For Indonesian citizen – original ID CARD (KTP) and 2 copies. For Foreigners – Original KITAP (Permanent residence permit Card) and 2 copies (KITAS holders not eligible for International Driving License)
3. The original Valid National Driving License & 2 copies.
4. Original Passport till valid & 2 copies
5. The latest color photos, size 4 × 6, blue background, in formal dress (4 Pieces)
6. 1 Materai Rp 6,000 (Postal Stamp)
7. A supporting letter from applicant’s respective embassy in Indonesia. (for foreigners)
Cost of International Driving License:
According to the Indonesian Government Regulation 50 Year 2010 (PP 50 Tahun 2010) the cost of International Driving License and Extension of International Driving License is IDR 250.000 and IDR 225.000 respectively.
- For Indonesian citizen who wish to process International Driving License, must obtain National Driving License before applying for International Driving License.
- The applicant must go personally to Police Station (POLRI) to fill in registration form, signature, photo and fingerprints for a national police database.
- The applicant must prepare all the documents before applying for License to make the process smoother.
- Application for International Driving License renewal is same as new application and applicant must carry old International Driving License with all other required documents.
- International Driving License is Valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Effective from April 2011, International Driving License is no longer processed at IKATAN MOTOR INDONESIA (IMI or Indonesian Motor Club). This process is now done directly Indonesian National Police Traffic Corps:
Address: Jl MT Haryono Kav 37-38, South Jakarta 12770
Telp: +62 21 7948437
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (08.30-15.00 WIT). Off to a Saturday-Sunday and holidays etc.