KITAP (Permanent Stay Permit) is the change of status from temporary stay permit (KITAS). Expatriates married to Indonesian spouse can apply for KITAP after acquiring 3 consecutive KITAS’s (KITAS III) sponsored by their Indonesian Spouse. It is valid for 5 year and can be extended on expiry.
The documents required for KITAP (Sponsored by Indonesian Spouse) are as follows:
- Copy of Passport (Photo and Personal data pages)
- Original KITAS
- Copy of KITAS (all KITAS issued in past)
- Copy of SKPPS/SKTT (all issued in past)
- Passport size photographs (4X6=4 and 2X3=2 in red background)
- Copy of Identity card (KTP) of Indonesian spouse
- Copy of Family Register (Kartu Keluarga) of Indonesian spouse
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (Surat Nikah)
- Original Bank statement of Indonesian spouse with minimum balance of Rp. 10.000.000.