Immigration Offices across Indonesia are now open to provide the several essential services to Foreign and Indonesian Citizens by implementing strict health protocols. The immigration services open for foreign nationals include:
- Change of Status of Immigration Stay Permit
- New Limited Stay Permit (KITAS) Issuance
- Issuance of Certificate of Residency (SKIM)
- Indonesian Dual Citizenship and Immigration Facility Application
The passport services open for Indonesian Nationals:
- New passport application
- Passport renewal
- Change of passport due to passport damage, lost or change of data
- Applications for new passports and renewal must be submitted through Online Passport Registration Application available at Playstore or Appstore.
- Applicants for lost and damaged passports can be submitted directly at the immigration office with adjusted quota.
- The passport application quota is limited to only 50% of the normal quota and the booking for application submission can be done through Online Passport Registration every Friday at 14.00 local time.
Health care protocols which are required to be implemented before entering immigration office:
- Face Mask is compulsory
- Wash hands before entering
- Body temperature check at the entrance
- Practice social distancing protocols