INDONESIAN BUSINESS VISA
Business Visa visa is issued to applicants visiting Indonesia for normal business activities (including attending a conference/seminar, business transaction etc.) which do not involve taking up employment or receiving any payments whilst in Indonesia. This visa requires a prior sponsorship from an Indonesian based company and can be converted into Temporary Stay Permit (KITAS). There are two types of Business Visas available:
- Single Entry Business Visa: Single Entry Business Visa is valid for 60 days and monthly extendable to a total stay of 6 months. This visa will automatically expire after one time entry to Indonesia.
- Multiple Entry Business Visa: Multiple Entry Business Visa is valid for 12 months and Visa Holder must leave the country at least once in 2 months after every entry.
Documents required for Business Visa are as follows:
- Copy of Passport (all pages including blank pages and at least 18 months of validity)
- 2 (two) passport sized photographs of Applicant (4 x 6 ) in red background
- Description of nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate to stamp visa (i.e. Malaysia, Singapore etc.)*
- Copy of following Documents from Sponsor Company
- Akta Pendirian Perusahaan (Article of Association)
- PPM (Investment Board Permit)
- Surat Domisili (Domicile Certificate)
- NPWP (Tax Number)
- TDP (Business Registration Certificate)
- SK Menteri (Deed of Establishment)
As soon as we will receive all required documents from the applicant, we will start filing visa application to Immigration office in Jakarta. It usually takes 5 working days to obtain the Calling Visa/ Approval Visa letter. After approval in Immigration office, this letter will be directly emailed to nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate by Immigration in Jakarta. We will also email a copy of this letter to the applicant. After that applicant need to visit the above mentioned Indonesian Embassy or consulate for further stamping of visa. This visa is valid for entry to Indonesia within 3 months of date of issue.